Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Update

Baby Andrew is doing well he was discharged home last week with parents Paul and Shannon.

I'm awake @ 3:49 pm which is my 3:49 am when I work but I can't sleep...uuuuuugh!!!

On a brighter note though my studly little muffin man should be home in about 43 days not that I'm counting or anything. Gosh I just can't wait to get a hug...

When was last time you went 7 months without a hug from your love? Trust me this feels like forever. He sounds ready to come home, I spoke with him a few days ago and he is just as ready for a hug as I am.

4 comments:

Gen said...

Ah I'll give you a hug Ms. Linder...i know it's not the same! Ah can't wait for Ele to come home and seeing you two together again, that brings me such joy seeing how the Lord worked in both of your lives and through the different situations and trials that you both have gone through. Praise God for His growth through the fire! Love you both!!

Rubyellen said...

The Bratcher girls will hug you too!!! Come over and play!!!

Rubyellen said...

Praise God for baby Andrew!!! Oh yeah...I will save you a Cakie!!! You said pink right? Come over sometime and let's rent a chick-flick...I have so many movies I want to watch!!!

Rubyellen said...

I am so excited your hairdresser wants a Cakie!!! Then maybe they will share the Cakies love around...and it is cool they are into baby fashions...it can get addicting...i know you are already hooked!!! you are probably the only other person I can talk about Petunia Picklebottoms with and know what i am talking about...besides linda....i had this weird dream last night about doing stuff for your wedding...so strange!!! what is your email?